Can stretch marks be treated?
What treatment is suitable for stretch marks?
The revolutionary world’s 1st nano-fractional RF – Viva Venus – can treat, reduce and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
How does Venus Viva work?
Viva Venus is a new Israeli technology is a new breakthrough for the previously difficult to treat stretch marks. It is non-invasive and requires minimal downtime. Results can be seen even after 1 treatment for some individuals.
Venus Viva™ is a revolutionary, fully customizable FDA cleared solution for facial remodeling and resurfacing. Delivering impressive efficacy through combining NanoFractional Radio Frequency™ (RF) and one-of-a-kind SmartScan™ technology, Venus Viva is the first system that allows you to manually control ablation and coagulation for enhanced treatment efficiency.
- NanoFractional RF + (MP)2+ SmartScan Technology
- Superior depth of penetration
- Fully customizable: Complete control of the ablation and coagulation capacity
- Consistent and predictable clinical outcomes
- Immediate and long term results
- Safe for all skin types